SPbEC-Mining formally started its activity in 2005 as a mining department of Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnical Company (SPbEC, Ltd.). In 2011 SPbEC-Mining was launched as an independent enterprise.
In its more than 10 years of working in the mining industry, SPBEC Mining has made a detail study of specific requirements of various production processes, and has learnt how to satisfy all the needs of each customer. Such gained experience has given us the capability to offer to our customers not only equipment supplies, but primarily complete solutions that include carrying out the complex engineering services:
- technical inspection of the objects, as well as the analysis of design and operating documents;
- technical and commercial pre-design, alternative workup of concept for creation of automated process control systems;
- supply of equipment, cabling and wiring products;
- software development;
- installation supervision and commissioning works;
- general contracting;
- electrical installation works;
- staff training;
- maintenance and post warranty service.
With its indisputable advantages – providing ongoing consultations and technical assistance – SpbEC-Mining saves the customer from having to search and involve new subcontractors, thus reducing the time and financial costs.
The core competence of SPbEC-Mining is automatisation and power supply in surface and underground mining and ore processing.
Over all those years of successful experience the company executed the projects for such leading companies as OJSC AK ALROSA, OJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel, Mikhailovsky GOK, South Coal Company Ltd, Korshunovsky GOK, SDICXinjiEnergyCo. Ltd. (China, KuZiDong mine) and many others.