2. Automated Control System for Receipt, Withdrawal and Storage of Fuel and Lubricating Materials at Oil Plant
The following tasks are performed by this automated control system:
- monitoring of actual level in tanks;
- alarms for critical levels in tanks;
- commercial accounting of petroleum products while loading and unloading, and automated calculation of balance of petroleum products stored in tank batteries;
- remote automated control of shut-off valves installed at inlet and outlet pipelines of service tanks;
- monitoring of pressure in pump pressure pipelines;
- monitoring of critical pre-explosive concentration of petroleum product vapours in pumping compartments;
- checking of operating condition of gas analyzers;
- checking of vehicle presence at loading/unloading rack;
- remote control of a fire pumphouse;
- checking of power availability at fire pumphouse cable entries and control system;
- commercial accounting of petroleum products delivered to gas station;
- levels in service fuel casks of gas station.
- central redundant processing controller with explosion proof and intrinsically safe circuits and digital Fieldbus;
- central operator station located in a bureau-gatehouse;
- field level of the system is based on Endress+Hauser equipment and Aumamaic actuators for ball shut-off valves;
- level sensors of unheated tanks are installed in electric heated cabinets with explosion proof heaters.
Software and hardware complex is built on the basis of as follows:
Siemens and Rockwell Automation equipment shall be considered as hardware and software complexes preferred for automation of this technology.